Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Hits of the Party!


It's Wednesday and we all know what that means.

We get to take a look at some of your favorite links from last week's party! 

You all are fabulous and thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and link up each week. I love looking through all the links, even though I don't always have the time to comment on each one. Believe me, I would love to, it's just that Greg has this funny thing about wanting clean underwear or dinner or something silly like that and I run out of time.

Anyway, here are 5 of your faves:


Headboard for $4.70




Almost Autumn A-Frame Sign




Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes




Plastic Bottle to Mini Purse




Apple Cupcakes with Caramel Frosting




See you back here later today for this week's party!

1 comment:

Denise Stain said...

Thank you so much, Terri, for featuring the folding sign! Hope you're having a wonderful week!