Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I'm baaaack!


It's true. I've been MIA for the last week.

Not really missing, just not here.

Where have I been, you ask?




We've been in Orlando, Florida at the World Men's Softball Tournament and what a ride it was!!

We left last week to watch Brandon and his softball team compete and they were awesome! They didn't win it all (they went 4 and 2), but played their hearts out and Greg and I couldn't have had any more fun and or been so proud of that son of ours.


Now it's back to reality and time to get back to crafting, but first, one last look at a few shots from the games.
 (Thank you for indulging me!).

















Thank you, Brandon and the boys of Syndicate for one fabulous week!




Now it's time to go from that beautiful sight to a suitcase full of dirty laundry.

1 comment:

Debby said...

Congratulations for your son and his team. He's quite handsome, by the way. What fun for you.