Wednesday, September 11, 2013

It's a Party! #123


Well, once again I have to apologize for not getting features up this morning. This time it really wasn't my fault. Kind of.

Did you ever have one of those mornings when you've got a million and one things to do and you've had way too much coffee and then nothing seems to be going right?

Yeah, me too. This morning when I went to do the features post, InLinkz was acting crazy and wouldn't load the links. I messed around with it for over an hour and it was making my blog do stupid things, so I had another cup of coffee (that I did not need!) and gave up.

My jitters are starting to wear off now, so let's get this week's party started!






Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!

11 comments:

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

Hi, Terri! Thank you for hosting this fun party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

Alice Emma Thompson said...

Thanks so much for the party Terri - I was battling with inlinkz as well this morning.

Would love to see you at this week's Empty Your Archive party which has just gone live http://mumsmakelists.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/empty-your-archive-23.html - Alice x

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thank you so much for hosting!

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Yes, I have those type of days...more and more often! Thanks for hosting!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Hey sweet Princess...thank you for hosting this great party this week too.
Big hugs,
FABBY

Ashley @3littlegreenwoods said...

I have a love/hate relationship with coffee. It's oneof the best reasons to get up in the morning but two big cups send me over the edge. ;)

Thanks for hosting! I can't wait to see everyone's projects.

Donna Wilkes said...

I had a time this morning just trying to write a blog - photos flew around and the type appeared and disappeared in random moments. Thank you for bringing us a party!

Jill Shepherd said...

Thanks for hosting Terri. Hope you have a fabulous week.

Un fiore di CrilĂ  said...

Ciao Terri, thanks so much for hosting this fun party! Have a nice weekend Cristina

Garden Chef said...

Hi Terri, just linking my joyful heart for another year of blessing added to my life this week. Thank you that I can post it in your link up.

Mareli Lim-Evora Dabi said...

Thank you so much for hosting.I brought my two Filipino favorites.Have a great week ahead.