Friday, October 25, 2013

Fall/Halloween Fireplace Mantel


Wooden Hoop Style




Or maybe I should say, "The last minute quick and easy way."!

I realized last week that I had no decorations up, except a wreath on the front door, and it was time to get busy.




I had this awesome burlap and wooden hoops.
(I get my hoops from Wholeport.)




It took maybe 5 minutes to make 4 of these. 




And another 5 minutes to hang them.
See? Quick and easy!

(Folded Star Pumpkin in the middle is Here.)

The kiddo's were here and decorated a few little gourds that I had.




Ignore all the food laying around. It was Chiefs Sunday here.








Have a fab-Boo-lous day!

Pin It



5 comments:

Jill Shepherd said...

Cute decorations Terri!
Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Mila Myk said...

It's lovely!

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

Beautiful project! So very creative.
Thanks for sharing.
Hope to see you on my blog:)

Mindie Hilton said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing at Bacon Time. Hope you are doing well.

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com said...

Thanks for linking up to Tickled Pink Times Two. What a creative mantel!