Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Got a great recipe that you want to share?


I know it sounds crazy and hard to believe, but the holiday's are right around the corner.

We all know that I'm not a food blogger and because I'm not, I thought it would be fun to highlight your favorite recipe's starting in November through December.

If you would like to do a food guest post during this time and share one of your favorite recipe's, please leave me a comment and I'll get in touch with you.

It can be anything you like (appetizers, main course, side dishes, desserts, etc.) and I will post one recipe each week through December.

If this is something you would be interested in doing, please leave me a comment and I'll get in touch with you and we can get it scheduled.


Because I don't like doing a post without pictures, I'll leave you with these little cuties.






My "little" grandpuppies that I was babysitting last weekend.

2 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Hi Terri,
I've posted my recipe for my Christmas Eve Clam Chowder in the past, but would be happy to share that again with your readers sometime in December. What cute grandpuppies!!!

Sarah Hamlin said...

I am fairly new to the blogging world, but I would love to share some of my unique food recipes like my green tea cupcakes or avocado quick bread. :)