Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween Bling


I thought the little girls needed some Halloween Bling to wear and started digging in what I had in the craft room.




As you can see, I found paracord and beads. Yep, that will work.




For the candy corn colored one, I added beads and tied a regular knot.

For the orange and black bead necklace, I used a knot that I remembered from making at Bible Camp when I was probably 10 years old.
(Why is it that I can't remember what I went to the grocery store for, but I can remember how to tie a knot from many years ago?!)

I searched everywhere to try and find out the name of the knot for you and finally found it Here
By the way, she made awesome necklaces using paracord and that knot!




Again, the "Bible Camp" knot with two strands of paracord and the beaded one, the regular knot.





Happy Monday!

Pin It

1 comment:

Cranberry Morning said...

Terri, these are SO CUTE. Like I've said before, those kids are so lucky. Not everyone has a creative grandma.