Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Hit's of the Party!

 
It's Feature Day!
 
You know what that means, it's time to highlight 5 of the top hits from last week's party.
 
Thank you to everyone who linked up. You all are awesome!
 
Here are your Top 5 (in no particular order):
 
 
Decorating for Fall
 
 
Absolutely beautiful!
 
 
 
Milk Jug Ghost
 
 
This is so simple. I need to fill our big trees in the front yard with these!
 
 
 
Soda Can Bat
 
 
My trees are going to need a few bats, too.
 
 
 
Turkey Card
 
 
What a cute little turkey!
 
 
 
Candy Corn Banner
 
 
I never would have guessed this was made from paper plates. Love it!
 
 
From the looks of things, we are all in the mood for Fall and Halloween.
 
 
I'll be back later this afternoon to start this week's party. I can't wait to see what you all have been up to!
 

2 comments:

Donna Wilkes said...

Great Features, Terri!

Kathe said...

Being featured is such an honor Terri but your words touched my heart! Thank you so much <3