Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Hits of the Party!

 
Happy Wednesday and Feature Day!
 
Is anyone besides me having trouble posting in Blogger? I kept getting an error message all day yesterday and finally gave up. This morning I decided to try IE instead of Google Chrome and so far (as I'm typing), so good.
 
Let's take a look at your Top 5 Hits of the Party from last week.
 
 
Branch Candle Holder
 
 
 
 
Pumpkin Pendants
 
 
 
 
How to Make a Tree with Grapes
 
 
 
 
Halloween Boo Decor
 
 
 
 
Falling Leaves Vignette
 
 
 
Have an awesome day and I'll meet you back here later this afternoon for this week's party.


2 comments:

Linda @ With A Blast said...

Thanks for the feature, Terri ! Will be back for the party later ;-)

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

So sweet, Terri! Thank you so much, you made my day:) Thanks for the party each week! Hugs, Poppy