Wednesday, October 9, 2013

It's a Party! #127

Welcome to the party!
 
Before we start the party, I would like to know if anyone wants to volunteer to trade places with me tomorrow. Maybe I should warn you first. I have to go to the dentist in the morning. Ugh!!!
 
Going to the dentist is my biggest phobia. I despise it and have horrible anxiety every single time. Our dentist is even a friend of ours and I adore him. Just not when he's in his office.
 
So...any takers?
 
Let's get my mind off of this and have a party. At least that will calm me down tonight.
 
 



Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!

 

6 comments:

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

I don't mind the dentist...so I will go for you!

Donna Wilkes said...

I have four crown removals and removal of tooth decay lined up so I will not be able to take your place. However I will be sending tons of sympathy your way. Love the party! Look at the Milky Way Monkey Bread and then go to the dentist.

Tuula McPhee said...

Oh I hate the dentist too!! Thanks for hosting the party!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I hate the dentist, it made me suffer so much for a while! Thank you so much for the party, Terri.
Hugs,
FABBY

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a happy rest of the week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Mareli Lim-Evora Dabi said...

Thank you very much for hosting and sharing.I brought my Kocina De Pinay's Coffee Cake. Have a great week ahead.