Wednesday, October 30, 2013

It's a Party! #130


Welcome, my friends! 

It's actually double party day for me. We're going to Brandon & Christina's house tonight for a BYOP (bring your own pumpkin) party. Everybody is bringing their own pumpkin and we're all going to carve or in my case, paint them there. Doesn't that sound like fun?!

I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures to post on Instagram. With the help of Christina and my grandchildren, I finally got on board with this whole Instagram craze. I think they all were about ready to put me away when they were trying to show me how to work it. It's not hard, I just hate learning all these new things!

Anyway, I'm Terri Weems if you want to have a good laugh while I'm trying to post pictures on there.
(I hope to have a link button soon.)

Now for the reason you're here (although if you want to bring your pumpkin tonight and join us, you're more than welcome).






Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!

6 comments:

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

Thank you for hosting this fun party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you for the great party Princess. Have a fun Halloween!
FABBY

Donna Wilkes said...

May your pumpkins be plump and pretty! Thanks for hosting.

Jill Shepherd said...

Thanks for hosting Terri. Happy Halloween!

Tuula McPhee said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Mindi Carwin said...

That does sound fun! Have a good time! Thanks for the party!