Monday, November 4, 2013

Baby Wash Sugar Scrub


Halloween is officially over and now it's time to start thinking about the holiday season that always seems to fly by.

From now until Christmas, it seems I always need a little gift for something and I found this Sugar Scrub on Pinterest and thought it would be perfect to have on hand (no pun intended!).




I found the tutorial for the scrub Here at Smart School House.








Who doesn't love a new baby's smell and the scent of this does not disappoint and your hands are so soft!




I used the print and cut feature on my Silhouette for the labels.

Sew Dang Cute has an excellent tutorial for how to do the print and cut.




We all love this and now I'm just hoping I still have some left to give as gifts!


Pin It

1 comment:

Cranberry Morning said...

Very cute idea, and scrubs are so easy to make. I've made them with both my daughter and my granddaughters. All loved it!