Monday, November 25, 2013

Chevron Domino Necklace


It's that time of year when we always seem to need a little gift for someone like teachers, hostess, group gift exchanges, hair stylist, stocking stuffers, etc.

I always try to have extra items that I've bought around just for when these times come up.




This year I decided to get ahead in the game and made up a few Chevron Domino Necklaces.




They were super simple because instead of measuring and cutting paper for the top, I used ribbon.




I did the ribbon the same way as paper, mod-podged it on and then added Dimensional Magic and a bail to the back.








I forgot to take a picture of it, but I even bought little burlap bags (I found at Hobby Lobby) for the burlap ribbon necklace.




Okay, bring on the last minute gifts, I'm ready!

Have an awesome Monday!

Pin It


10 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Those are cute, Terri! I actually bought some plastic dominoes at GoodWill about a year ago because of you. lol And you will be surprised to hear that I DID actually make a few necklaces out of them. Your post today is a good reminder to GET BUSY!! :-)

Nici @ Posed Perfection said...

These are absolutely darling! So clever! I'd love for you to link these up to our All Things Thursday Blog Hop if you get a chance. Hope to see you there!
Blessings,
Nici

Julia Nyanyo said...

These are lovely, and what a versatile idea, the options are endless. Thanks for the great inspiration!

The Minis said...

This is just ADORABLE, and I am a sucker for anything chevron print. I love it, and it caught my eye at the Tatertots & Jello party--I had to stop by!

I would love it if you stopped by our Facebook page, and said "hello!"
https://www.facebook.com/OurMiniFamily

Your fan,
~Cathy Mini
ourminifamily.com

Katy @ Lolly Linens said...

These are adorable and to think of the possibilities!

Amber L. said...

I love them :)

made by ChrissieD said...

Great pieces, I hadn't heard of these 'dimensional' products before but now I've bought myself some to try, thanks :D

Steph @ Three Loud Kids! said...

These are really cool, I bet my daughter would love to help make these!

Steph @ Three Loud Kids! said...

These are really cool, I bet my daughter would love to help make these!

Jennifer Dawn Oliver Shelton said...

Such a simple and fun idea! I'd love for you to share this at my weekly link party. Hope to see you there! http://www.thelifeofjenniferdawn.com/2013/12/a-little-bird-told-me-link-party-70.html