Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Curtains for an Odd Size Window


Jalynn's window in her room is extra wide, but not very tall, and Jennifer hasn't been able to find curtains to fit, so we had to create our own.




These were so very simple and here's why:



She found this curtain panel while out shopping one day. It was the perfect size, just going the wrong way.

No problem.




I took the long panel and cut it in half and hemmed the cut side on both pieces.

Now the width would become our length.




For a little bling, I added glitter ribbon over my hems.




Then folded over the top of both pieces and stitched twice for the rod to go through.




Then I held my breath while Jennifer took them home and sent me this picture.

They fit perfectly!
(Miracles never cease.)

Pin It

No comments: