Monday, November 18, 2013

Drab to Fab Headband



The best thing about this headband is you can make it in less that 5 minutes!




All it takes is a headband, embroidery thread, and those crochet flowers that are available at Wholeport. You can find them here. They're only $2,50 and come in a package of 10 so you even have some leftover for other projects.




I used embroidery thread to tack 5 of the flowers on the headband.




That's it. 5 minutes. Tops.

(It really doesn't match Jordyn's outfit but I interrupted the big basketball game that was going on in the driveway to get her to model it for me.)

Have a great Monday!

Pin It

2 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Aren't those cute little crocheted flowers! and one happy girl, I can tell. :-)

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Jordyn looks adorable in the cute headband...love the crochet flowers on it:)I know my girls' would love a few of these headbands! Thanks for sharing, Terri! Happy Thursday! Hugs, Poppy