Wednesday, November 6, 2013

It's a Party! #131


Welcome to the party!

Is everyone starting to think about Christmas now like I am? I would love to have most of my shopping done by Thanksgiving, but I'm not real sure that it will happen. I would love to be able to enjoy the holiday season and not be rushing around like I usually am!

I can't wait to see what you all have been up to since last week! 

The features from last week's party are Here, in case you missed them this morning.






Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!

7 comments:

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a great rest of the week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Donna Wilkes said...

Terri, thank you for hosting! I used to say Happy Hump Day, but that camel got so annoying. :>)

Linda @ With A Blast said...

Thanks for the party, Terri :-)

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you for hosting this fun party! Have a lovely rest of the week.
Hugs,
FABBY

Cranberry Morning said...

Thanks for the party, Terri. Sorry I'm late. I hope everyone hasn't already gone home. Is the punch all gone? :-(

Debbie said...

Thanks for hosting another fun party! Have a great week. :)

Samantha said...

I'm full on Christmas already...IT'S CHRIIIIIIISSSSSTMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! (Only in my thoughts though, not in my deeds or decorations yet)