Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Hits of the Party!


Happy Wednesday! (Thought I was going to say Hump Day, didn't you?)

I know I say it every week, but I'm always so amazed at what talented and creative people you all are! Thank you so much taking the time to join our little party we have here.

This week's party will start later this afternoon, but first let's take another look at a few from last week.



Christmas Ball Wreath




Baby Sock Snowman Ornament




Heart Warming Cocoa




Hot Chocolate Stir Spoons




Christmas Candy Bark




I'll be back later this afternoon to start this week's party, but right now I'm on my way up to my craft room and getting busy. I counted up this morning, I still have 14 more gifts to make.
Wow! Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

What fun picks! You are so ambitious, Terri. Hope you're enjoying the hustle and bustle this time of year brings us! :-)

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Thank you for featuring my Christmas Candy Bark! I've pinned & grabbed your button for that post & my features!