Wednesday, December 11, 2013

It's a Party! #136


Welcome to the party!

Can you believe that Christmas is only 2 weeks away?! I still have shopping to do and 12 more things that I want to make to give. (It was 14 this morning, but I got 2 of them done today.) 
UGH...I better get busy!!

 The good thing is, I can't post about any of the things I've made or making because my family might see them on this blog before Christmas, so after Christmas, I should have enough posts ready to go for a couple of months.

One thing that will get my mind off all this stress, a party!




Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!

8 comments:

Tuula McPhee said...

Thanks so much for hosting Terri! It's always fun to join the party!

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

Thank you for hosting this fun party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

Stephanie S. said...

Thank you for hosting! =)
Stephanie@crazylittlelovebirds

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you for the party Terri Princess! Have a warm evening.
FABBY

Julie Corbisiero said...

Hi Terri, I am new to your blog and just joined your blog party and thanks for hosting.
Julie at julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

Donna Wilkes said...

Terri, I am glad there is someone out there not fully prepared for Christmas. I have yet to put up a tree. Thanks for hosting.

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a great rest of the week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Celyn PS said...

these are all such fabulous links! thanks for sharing!

styleandchocolates.blogspot.com