Wednesday, December 18, 2013

It's a Party! #137


Welcome to the party!

Oh my gosh, I completely forgot to post the features from last week's party this morning. I'm sorry, but I kind of have a good excuse. You see, Greg and I finished up ALL the shopping yesterday and I started wrapping early this morning and didn't even think about getting on the computer until now. Oops!

Anyway, you all are awesome and I can't wait to see what you've done this week!

Next week, because of Christmas, I'll start the party early Thursday morning. I'll keep it running through the weekend, so feel free to link up at any time when you get a chance.






Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!

9 comments:

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you so much for hosting dear Terri. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and many blessings.
FABBY

Mindi Carwin said...

Thanks for the party! Glad you got all your shopping done, have a merry Christmas!

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Thanks for hosting, Terri! Merry Christmas! Hugs, Poppy

Andrea Fogleman said...

Thank you for hosting this awesome party! I'm a new follower- Andrea @scrapality.com

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

Congrats on getting your shopping done! I REALLY need to get some wrapping done! Nothing is wrapped yet. YIKES! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

Donna Wilkes said...

You have presents and they are wrapped!?! I have not even finished decorating. Thanks for the time to host!

Scarlett @Scarletts Excellent Adventures said...

Have a Merry Christmas!

Susan Forsythe said...

Wowzers! What a seriously talented crafters! Love, love, love this linky party!

Julie Corbisiero said...

Hi Terri, thanks so much for hosting and have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Julie at Julie's Lifestyle