Friday, December 6, 2013

Jingle Bell Washer Necklace


Those of you that have been here for awhile know that it wouldn't be a holiday around here without me dragging out the washers.

Last year at Christmas time, it was the Snowman Washer Necklace and this year...




Jingle Bells!




As always, I mod podged the paper to the washer, but this time I found something new to add. Glitter Dimensional Magic! See the gold glitter? I love it!




Then added the bails to the back with E-6000 glue. Those little "made with love" bails are the only ones that I have found that work for the washers.




Add your bells with a jump ring and I used suede cord for the necklace.




Jingle all the way!

Happy Friday and if you're going to be doing what I'll be doing this weekend, Happy Shopping!

Pin It



7 comments:

Dee @ A Lapin Life said...

Adorable necklace Terri! I'm pinning it.

Jennifer Jackson said...

These are super cute! Perfect idea for some Christmas bling!

Julia Nyanyo said...

I love this christmassy take on the washer necklace, lovely!

made by ChrissieD said...

Brilliant and so simple :D

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

Fabulous! I am going to make one, or two! Happy shopping!

Regina said...

Cute cute cute!!! I love using washers in my hemp rope bracelets.

Smiles

KatBell said...

Love this! You are very creative.