Monday, December 23, 2013

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!


This is it. Christmas is here!

I've got one more day to make sure everything is perfect for tomorrow night. The presents are all wrapped and the stockings are ready to be filled. Today will be spent baking and cooking.




Besides our main tree in the family room, I love having smaller trees in all the other rooms in the house.
This is the one I made for the living room.




I used the recipe that I found Here for the ornaments with the miniature cookie cutters that are available at Wholeport.

The garland is ribbon that you can get, also, at Wholeport.




After I made the ornaments, I found a small tree for the kitchen counter and used the cutters to decorate it.




And of course, my beachy bathroom just had to have a couple of trees, too.




For those trees, all I did was glue string to the starfish that I found at Hobby Lobby and hung them.




Oh Beachy Tree, Oh Beachy Tree...

Now, off to baking I go!

Pin It

1 comment:

Debby said...

What are the walls made of in your room. I really like your home. Do you have other pictures in older posts. Happy Holidays.