Monday, December 16, 2013

Snowman Treat Jar


Need a quick and easy last minute gift?




I remembered yesterday that I had a hair appointment today and wanted to take Marsha a little something. I had everything I needed here so this snowman took me less than an hour to make.




I hot glued buttons to the front of the jars. The nose is an orange heart button the I found. I originally was going to use felt.




I didn't want to glue the jars together, so I used a strong magnet instead. Because of the dip in the bottom jar lid, I added a washer and it made it the perfect height for the magnet.




Spray paint the top lid black and add a scarf and you're finished!

Oh yeah, and then add your favorite treat. I used the new Chex Mix Muddy Buddies that are out this year. If you haven't tried them yet, they're awesome! Peppermint and Snicked Doodle. YUM!

(I'm hoping they're seasonal, because if not, I'll end up weighing in at 500 lbs by next Christmas!)


Pin It

1 comment:

Agy Lee said...

That's a great idea and it's easy for the kids :-)