Monday, December 9, 2013

Snowman Wreath


Our family room is dark and even though the Christmas tree is in there, I still wanted more lights.




And I had a little empty corner wall. That wall is white, even though the lights make it look yellow in the picture.




It was so simple to make. I just tied 3 grapevine wreaths together with jute.




After I had the strand of lights wrapped around him, I thought he needed a scarf. Nothing fancy, just red felt that I cut and added fringe.




He's so pretty now shining there in the corner!

Have a great Monday!

Pin It


9 comments:

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Oh what a lovely idea and it looks beautiful on your wall:) Thanks for the inspiration and for hosting a wonderful party for us each week! Happy Holidays to you and your family:) Hugs, Poppy

Maria said...

How cute! What a fun decoration, I love how you used the lights on it, just beautiful!

Kristin said...

This is so cute - I love it! It would be a great decoration for people who don't put lights ups but want a little something! Very cute!

Deonna Wade said...

It's Deonna from the Child at Heart blog! I love this post and would love for you to link up to the Merriest Blog Hop and share your creations!
http://www.thechildatheartblog.com/2013/12/the-merriest-blog-hop-week-4.html

Sarah Alvord said...

What a fun idea, I love this!! My kids would love this hanging on the front door! I found you through the block party, super cute blog! Thanks for sharing. sarah@thehoneycantlist.com

Helen Gullett said...

LOVE IT! Easy to make too! Thanks for the inspiration!

Mommy Battles said...

A fun twist to the traditional wreath decoration! Looks awesome!

amy said...

Love this snowman wreath. I like it's minimalist look and adding the lights was great! Please stop by our link party and share with everyone!

http://www.delineateyourdwelling.com/2013/12/linkn-blogs-4.html

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

So cute, I love the lights! What a fun and simple decorating idea! I'm featuring this on my blog today.

http://www.sumossweetstuff.com/2013/12/showcase-saturday-christmas.html

Thanks for linking up to the Block Party!
Sumo:)