Monday, January 27, 2014

9 Fun Valentine Ideas


I don't know if it's the extremely cold weather we're having around here or what, but I haven't really thought much about Valentine's Day, yet. Oh, I've got a couple of little things that I'm working on, but nothing finished.

Since Valentine projects seem to be the "in" thing around blogland, I thought it would be fun to look back at some of the projects that I've done in the past. Who knows, maybe this will even inspire me to get busy and finish what I've started for this year. Hey, a girl can dream, can't she?!






Here's the links:











When You Wish Upon a Star (this is a really old post)


Pin It


1 comment:

Gingi Freeman said...

Hello! I saw your linky on Think Pink Sundays at the Flamingo Toes blog, and thought I’d stop by to say hi! LOVE your blog! What cute ideas!

Gingi at http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com