Monday, January 6, 2014

Crocheted Lego Blanket


I know I've mentioned this before, but Jace loves his Lego's.




So for Christmas, I made him a Lego Blanket.

I saw it on Pinterest and knew it would be perfect for him, so I bought the pattern Here.




It was fun to make because of all the different colors (I get bored easily!) and went together fast.




I made all the blocks first and then put the whole thing together.




Sorry Jordyn is so blurry. You've got to be really fast to get a picture around here on Christmas Eve!


I had never made anything with the Bobble Stitch before, but now I'm thinking it's my favorite stitch to do.




I saw this on Pinterest the other day from Three Beans in a Pod and want to make it next for one of the girls in pastel colors.

I don't crochet much in the spring or summer, but love to have a project to work on during these cold winter months. It's -2 here today. Sure wish I had bought the yarn for this blanket and could start on it now!

Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Corbisiero said...

Hi Terri, I love the blanket you crochet! Wow what a great job you did and it looks like a lot of work. I love to knit/crochet in the winter months too.
Julie at Julie's Lifestyle

Jennifer Weems said...

Jace loves his blanket and sleeps with it every night. Love you!

Jennifer Weems said...
This comment has been removed by the author.