Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Hello Kitty Necklaces


These necklaces are my kind of craft...



Fast, simple, and fabulous!




You can find what you need to make these necklaces at Wholeport. The bows come in a package of 15 and you can find them Here and the Hello Kitty's are in a package of 10 Here.




Glue the bow on with E-6000 and add a jump ring. That's all there is to it!




I added a chain, but they would be cute on a keychain or tied to a package, too.




It's even cute all by itself without the bow.
(The ribbon cord necklace is also available at Wholeport.)




With all the pieces that you receive in one package, they would make perfect party favors for a little girls birthday party.

Pin It



4 comments:

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

So adorable! Such a sweet gift for a little girl:)My youngest daughter is a hugs fan of Hello Kitty!
Hugs, Poppy

SoleInspired said...

CUTE! I love hello kitty!

Jacqui Odell said...

My niece loves Hello Kitty. This necklace is so cute. I would love to have you hop over and share with us at Tell Me About It Tuesday! (http://www.sweetsillysara.com/2014/01/tell-me-about-it-tuesday-3.html)

Gary Fumeaux said...

I found your blog when I was looking for a different sort of information but I was very happy and glad to read through your blog. The information available here is great. . I know something information, to know you can click here
Daily Boutique Deals