Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Hits of the Party!


I love each week when I get to do this post and show off a few of the awesome projects that we had linked up from last week's It's a Party. There is so much inspiration linked up that it's fun to take another look at some of the top hits that we had.

I haven't had a chance to do it, yet, but something new this year is I'm going to start a Pinterest board where I will pin all the features. I'll let you know when I get it up and running. Hopefully soon! I intended to have it done by now, but this stupid Vertigo that decided to raise it's ugly head has me behind in everything!

Here are your Top 5:


Cheesy Party Pops


These would be perfect for Super Bowl parties!



Monster Pencil Case


The kiddo's around here would absolutely love this!



Stiffened Thread Valentine Heart Earrings


How fun and perfect for Valentine's Day!



How to Clean Wax from Jar Candles


Brilliant! You have no idea how many old candles I have stored away that need to be cleaned out. I know what I'm going to be doing one afternoon soon!



Chocolate Andes Mint Pudding Cookies


Yum! I could eat that whole plate all by myself in one sitting!


Thank you to everyone who linked up! If you were featured, grab yourself a button from the sidebar if you want.

I'll be back later this afternoon to start this week's party.
See you then.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Hi Terri! Thanks for featuring my stiffened thread earrings. You made my day! :-)

MommyonDemand said...

Thanks for featuring my cookies!! Glad to hear you are feeling better!