Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hits of the Party!


Wow! We had a great party last week!

Let's take a look at a few of the big hits. Remember, I started a board on Pinterest for these features each week. You can follow along Here.


Personalized Scrabble Coasters


My "To Do" List is getting longer and longer. Greg and I love to play Words with Friends so this would be perfect for us!



Valentine's Day S'more Bark


Oh my gosh, does that look yummy or what?!



DIY Valentine's Day Card Locket Necklace


How sweet. And dainty. And I adore it!



Valentine Rag Heart


This needs to be hanging on my front door. So simple, but oh, so cute!



Burlap and Doily Pillow


I love this marriage of a doily with burlap. Absolutely perfect!


Thank you to each and every one of you who linked up. Let's make this week's party the best ever.

I'll meet you back here later this afternoon to get it started.

3 comments:

Pam Jackson said...

Nice job on all that stuff. I love the coasters for sure.

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Thanks so much for the feature, Terri! You made my day! Hugs, Poppy

Angela L said...

Thank you sooo much for the feature. I was coming to link up and was so excited to see my coasters.

Angela