Wednesday, January 1, 2014

It's a Party! #139


Happy New Year!

I've been busy all day taking down all the Christmas decorations and tree. I usually start packing away everything right after Christmas but this year we were hoping someone special to us was going to stop by, so I left it all up until today.

As you probably have noticed, I've been on a little Christmas break. I'm officially back now and have tons of fun projects to show you that I couldn't share before Christmas because most of them were presents. Believe me, I've got loads of photo's to edit. I was frantically taking pictures before I wrapped everything.

It's back to life as normal around this little blog, so let's start the new year off with a party!






Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!

7 comments:

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thanks for hostessing all of 2013 and looking forward to joining this fun party in this new year!
Happy New Year 2014!!!
FABBY

Lynda Bergman Decorative Artisan said...

Glad you're back and hope that special someone did drop by. Happy New Year! Lynda

Donna Wilkes said...

I have put away all the Christmas and started back on regular projects. Glad you remembered to take pics - I made someone bring their gift back over to rewrap so I could photograph it! Thanks for hosting.

Julie Corbisiero said...

Hi Terri, I am new to you and your blog and blog party. Happy New Year and thanks for hosting! I look forward to more blog parties in 2014.
Julie at Julie's Lifestyle

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

Thank you for hosting this fun party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Happy New Year Terri. Thank you for hosting Its A Party this year. Very much appreciated.
Joy

Crystal said...

Happy New Year! :-)