Wednesday, January 15, 2014

It's a Party! #141


It's party time!

Before we get started, I want to take a minute to thank all of you who commented and sent e-mails after my post on Monday. Thank you and please know that meant the world to me. The vertigo is getting better each day and in fact, today is the first day that I can actually say that I feel great! My hope is that it goes completely away and doesn't raise it's ugly head for a long time (if ever).

If you missed the features this morning, they're Here.

I can't wait to see what all you've been up to this past week so let's get this party started!




Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!

7 comments:

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you sweet Princess for the great party you hosted all of last year and for continuing the fun for us! Wish you lots of happiness for the new year that it's just starting and always.
FABBY

Donna Wilkes said...

A princess with vertigo is not a good thing. I hope the doctors can "straighten" you out. Thanks for hosting.

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Hope everything gets better! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Thanks for hosting!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Terri, relieved to here your vertigo has stopped. Thanks for hosting, appreciate joining in. Have a great week.
Joy

Julie Maguda said...

Hi! I'm a brand new follower and also brand new at your blog hop. I'm really excited to meet some new bloggers. If you have time to check out my site that would be great! Thanks for hosting!!!

http://www.artworkbyjm.com

Debi and Charly @ Adorned From Above said...

Hi Terri,
Thanks so much for hosting. I haven't been here in so long.
Have a great weekend.
Debi @ Adorned From Above