Wednesday, January 22, 2014

It's a Party! #142


Welcome to the party!

Before we get started I want to tell you about a few additions that I've made.

 I've started a pin board on Pinterest of the features that I post on Wednesday mornings. I started it last week and it's Here if you want to follow along.

Also, on Saturday's I'm going to share tried and true recipe's that I've found on Pinterest and we all loved. I posted the first one Here and those Buffalo Chicken Cheese Balls were awesome! I'll be sharing Cinnamon Cream Cheese Wraps this Saturday that I made over Christmas and my family went crazy over them.

One more thing and then we'll get this party started. On Sunday's I'll be sharing free printable's that I've found floating around blogland or Pinterest. The first one that I shared Here is my absolute favorite. 

Monday - Friday will remain the same with crafts, features, and of course, a party.

Speaking of parties, let's get this one started!






Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!

6 comments:

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Thanks for hosting, Terri! have a wonderful evening! Hugs, Poppy

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thanks for the great party Princess. Have a nice and warm rest of the week.
FABBY

Donna Wilkes said...

Hope the Princess is staying warm. Thanks for hosting.

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

Thank you for hosting this fun party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

Crystelle Boutique said...

HI Terri, Thanks for hosting! Have a happy rest of the week... :)

Nancy's Notes said...

What a great Thursday! Finding your blog and your party is just a treat! Thanks for hosting the fun!

Nancy