Wednesday, January 29, 2014

It's a Party! #143


Can you believe it's party time already? This week is flying by.

Did you see the features this morning? If you missed them, they're Here. I started a pin board last week for all the features here on A Creative Princess. If you want to follow along, you can do that Here.

Also, a couple of weeks ago, I started sharing recipe's that I've tried and we all loved. So many times I've tried a new recipe that I found and it looked so good in the picture, but when I made it, it was a complete fail. So I thought it would be fun to share the ones that actually turned out and we liked. If you missed the Cinnamon Cream Cheese Wraps from last Saturday, be sure to check it out. You'll love them!

On Sunday's, I'm sharing fun printables that I stumble on in blogland. I've got to get to work on the Super Bowl Bingo cards that I posted about last Sunday for the Super Bowl party we're going to. 


Here are a few more things that have been going on here since last week:



I made a Minky Scarf from scraps from my stash and CD Sports Clocks from old cd's.
Need a few fun and easy Valentine Ideas?  I shared some that I have done in the past.


Okay, enough of my jibber jabber. Let's get this party started!





Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!

13 comments:

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Thanks for the party, Terri! Have a wonderful evening! Hugs, Poppy

Julie Corbisiero said...

Thanks for hosting and enjoy the rest of the week Terri.
Julie at Julie's Lifestyle

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

Thank you for hosting this fun party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

Donna Wilkes said...

We had snow for the first time in several years. It made me happy. Now hoping for a warm weekend. Thank you for hosting.

Jacquelyn Karlic said...

Hi! I have linked up to your party before but took an unplanned blogging break, so I haven't linked up in a while. I thought I was already following, but apparently I wasn't so now following via fb, twitter, pinterest, and bloglovin'. Thanks for hosting!
~jackie @ http://thenonmarthamomma.com

Ashley @3littlegreenwoods said...

Happy Wednesday! Thanks so much for hosting!

Ashley @ 3littlegreenwoods

Heidi Kay @ Muslin and Merlot said...

Thanks for hosting! Using minky for scarves is a great idea.

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Thanks for hosting!

Marti @ SewLicious Home Decor said...

Thanks for hosting! Marti

Crystelle Boutique said...

Hey Terri!! Great party once again! Thanks for hosting!! :) And happy Thursday…
hugs x, Crystelle
Crystelle Boutique

Ana Lopes said...

Thanks so much for hosting the party!
Have a nice week!
Hugs from Portugal,

Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Mila Myk said...

Thanks for hosting!
xx
Mila

Cranberry Morning said...

Sorry I can't contribute to the party, Terri. I could do a post on becoming adept at wielding a cane. LOL Hope all's well there.