Friday, February 28, 2014

Canvas Tote Bag


Hi. I'm TOTE, and I'm a bag.




Just so there is no doubt about this bag, it even says TOTE on the front.


I'm trying to use up some of the fabric in my stash and recently found that chevron canvas.




I made the bag the exact same way as I did my Pleather Tote (Here).




Except for this one, I appliqued TOTE on the front.




I'm hoping that one day the sun will shine and it will get warm outside so I can take a decent photo again!

Happy Friday!

Pin It


6 comments:

Heidi Kay @ Muslin and Merlot said...

That is 'TOTE'-ally adorable! It has a very spring/summery feel.

anastasia anezinis said...

Great bag Terri!The applique is purfect!
congrats

Janice Armstrong said...

Love this…your appliqué is sooo neat!!

Pieced Pastimes said...

Your tote turned out so cute! The sunny chevron fabric and applique is so fun
Thanks for sharing,
Suzanne
Pieced Pastimes

Katie Adams said...

Thanks for linking to Create Link Inspire at The Crafty Blog Stalker. You have been featured and pinned! Thank you for sharing.
--Katie, TheCraftyBlogStalker.com

Sarah Vanderkooy said...

Such a bright and fun bag, perfect for spring (whenever it arrives)!