Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Hits of the Party!


Happy Snowmageddon! At least that's what we're celebrating around here. We got 8" of snow yesterday. They were calling for 10-12, so I guess we were lucky?

There were so many great projects linked up at last week's party, here is a look back at a few of them.


Valentine Specimen Art


The softness of this is perfect. Love it!



Hello Kitty Look-a-Like Scarf


I know a little girl who would adore this. Definitely going on my "to-do" list.



Best Banana Pudding Cupcakes


Love banana pudding! Banana Cupcakes would be the added touch!



It Might Make You Happier Ginger Cake


Yes, it would make me happier!



Love Birds Sign


How cute is that?!


Thank you to everyone who linked up! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button from the sidebar if you like.

I'll meet you back here later this afternoon to get this week's party started.

3 comments:

Donna Wilkes said...

The love birds sign is so cute!

Cranberry Morning said...

I love ginger cake! Even smelling it just out of the oven is a real treat - but finishing it off with a lemon sauce is scrumptious!

Elizabeth Jack said...

Thank you for featuring me!! I am honored! That ginger cake is so yummy I want to make it again now. : ) Lemon sauce with it sounds just lovely!