Wednesday, February 12, 2014

It's a Party! #145


Welcome to the party!

I know everyone is talking about it, but are you all as sick of this weather as I am? I'm so ready for Spring! Then to make matters worse, I can't sleep. What's up with that?! I go to bed just fine, but wake up at 1:00 in the morning and can't go back to sleep, which means that I'm pretty much toast for the rest of the day. I sure hope this is just a winter blues thing and goes away soon!

Enough about me and my stupid sleeping habits, let's get this party started!

Click below my name for the link up.







Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday. I started a board on Pinterest where I pin all of the fabulous features. You can follow along Here.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!


5 comments:

Ana Lopes said...

Thank you for hosting this fun party.
Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
Hugs from Portugal,

Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Julie Corbisiero said...

Hi Terri, I do hope that have a wonderful Valentine's Day and get some deserved sleep! Thanks for hosting! Julie at Julie's Lifestyle

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

So ready for this horrible winter to be over!!

Crystelle Boutique said...

Hey there Terri! Happy Valentine’s Day :)
hugs x, Crystelle
Crystelle Boutique

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

I am with you on your weather comment! What a long winter we are having! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures