Wednesday, February 19, 2014

It's a Party! #146


Welcome to the party!

I want to say a big thank you to everyone who takes the time to link up each week. I love seeing what everyone is doing! 

If you're new here, thank you for joining us! We meet here every Wednesday afternoon with lots of ideas and inspiration. 

Don't you hate those days when you have tons of errands to run and it takes up half your day? That's what I've been doing all day and it wasn't even fun. I didn't even get to stop in at Hobby Lobby. Now that's a shame!

Let's get this party started!




Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday. I started a board on Pinterest where I pin all of the fabulous features. You can follow along Here.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!



8 comments:

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Thanks for the party, Terri! Have a great week! Hugs, Poppy

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Thanks for hosting!

Ashley @ 3 Little Greenwoods said...

I can't wait to see what everyone has been crafting/cooking this week! Thanks so much for hosting!

~ Ashley

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you so much for hosting each week for us dear Princess!
Have a great rest of the week.
FABBY

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

Thanks for hosting this fun party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

Donna Wilkes said...

You passed up Hobby Lobby!?! You must have been busy. Thanks for hosting.

Julie Corbisiero said...

Thanks so much for hosting and enjoy the rest of the week!
Julie at Julie's Lifestyle

Mindie Hilton said...

Better late then never! I am going to start showing up and being on time for these fun parties. Thanks for hosting! PS, I just wrapped your items I am sending you! I think they look super cute. Can't wait for you to see and smell them.