Tuesday, February 4, 2014

LOVE Necklace


When I made the Mini Candy Box, I had the negative spaces from the word LOVE and because I hoard save everything...




I made a necklace out of the letters.




I didn't take any photo's while I was making it, but you know the drill.

Mod Podge the letters on and seal it with Dimensional Magic.

I used an unfinished wood tile that I had and painted it black.




I like the crooked "L". It gives it character.
(That's my story and I'm sticking to it!)

Pin It

6 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

That is just perfect, Terri! I'm looking for your Etsy shop.

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Pretty!

Ana Lopes said...

Love this, Terri!
Have a fabulous love week!
Hugs from Portugal,
Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Rachel Beach said...

So Pretty! I couldn't even tell the L was crooked.

Julia Nyanyo said...

I agree, I can't see a crooked L either! Very cute, I may have to get me some of this Dimensional Magic of which you speak - it looks great!

rozina islam vabna said...

This is such an interesting blog. You are very knowledgeable about this subject. Please check out my site.
uniquedesignsjewelry