Monday, February 3, 2014

Mini Candy/Jewelry Box


Need a little something for someone special this Valentine's Day?




How about a box with candy that doubles as a small jewelry box afterwards?




The jewelry box is from Wholeport and the blocks I got at Hobby Lobby.
The box is actually a wooden soap container. You can find it Here.

I painted everything black.




I have no idea anymore (I've had it forever.) where it came from, but I had adhesive velvet that I put on the inside.




I downloaded the "I LOVE U" from Silhouette and mod-podged it on.
I'll show you what I did with the negative space tomorrow.




Then fill 'er up around the blocks with your favorite candy.




Two gifts in one!

Pin It


Have an awesome Monday! All the weather channels are calling for a huge snow blast here starting tonight. I'm thinking that I and all the other nuts will be at the grocery store today. Which really means that it won't snow at all!

No comments: