Tuesday, February 11, 2014

More Crocheting - Cowl Scarf


Can you tell we're in a deep freeze here and buried in snow?

There's not much to do but sit on your "you know what" and crochet.




I loved the Yarn Bee Soft Secret yarn so much that after I made the Boot Cuffs, I went and bought more. 

It's so soft and I thought long and hard about making a blanket out of it, but I'm still holding on to hope that it's going to warm up soon and I wouldn't get it finished.




I made it the exact same way as the Boot Cuffs that I did Here, except I started with a chain of 150 instead of the 35 for the cuffs. As you can tell, I did 7 rows of alternating colors.




It's simple and quick to do and I've made 6 of them so far.

It can also be worn as a neck warmer. Just loop it once and slip it over your head.

If we don't get out of this hibernation pretty soon, I may have to start on a blanket. That or I'll be supplying all of Blue Springs with boot cuffs and scarves!

Pin It


5 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

I love that, especially against that particular sweater! Spring can't come soon enough for me.

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Pretty!

Renae said...

I love it! And it seems simple enough that I can do it. I have a baby so I've been in hat mode. But I think it is time to make something for me. Pretty!

Ally and Woozle said...

Beautiful! I love it with this white pullover ^_^ I love those colors
xx
Ally

http://allyandwoozle.com

Kimberlee Gibson said...

Great infinity scarf - cowl! I will have to try that Soft Secret yarn. I have seen it but not bought any. I like the H.L. I Love This Yarn and have been using it lately - its on sale a lot.