Monday, February 17, 2014

The Sling Bag


Samantha's Super Simple Slouchy Sling Bag

Go ahead, say that 3 times fast. I dare you.




This is one of Samantha's newest bag patterns and can I just say, I love it!

Samantha blogs over at At Home with Mrs. H and sells her fabulous purse patterns on her Etsy shop,

I've got some awesome news to tell you about this pattern, but first let me show you a little more.




That's the full size of the purse and the top portion "slouches" over.




Inside is a zipper pocket and also a divided slip pocket on the other side.

Have you ever done a zipper pocket? They're really easy and in case they scare you (like they did me), Samantha does a great job of explaining it in her pattern.




Okay, are you ready for my awesome news?

Samantha is giving this pattern out for free! That's right. Free!

Head on over to At Home with Mrs H where you'll get all the details about the pattern.

Oh, and don't forget to tell Samantha how much we love her patterns!

Pin It


7 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

That's a great bag, Terri! Yes, Samantha is very talented.

Christine Welsh said...

Yes Samantha's designs are FAB and I love your fabric choice! I hope you will link your bag up to our Bag Brag Tuesday linky party! :) http://blog.chriswdesigns.com/linking-parties/

Julia Nyanyo said...

OOOO this looks amazing, great job! I'll pop over to see the pattern right now. I can imagine these making great gifts for my friends. Thanks so much for the tip off!

robin lorraine williamson said...

hi love the pattern I'm not much of a sewer I want to learn trying to be more crafty is this an easy one to do. Do you need a machine or can it be done free hand plmk very interested. Oh almost forgot visiting from monday hop have a great day

Katrina said...

Love that purse! Wish I was better with a sewing machine.

Kimberlee Gibson said...

Really cute bag pattern. Love the fabric, too.

Emily Thompson said...

Hi! Just stopping by to let you know you have been featured at Nap-Time Creations from the Create Link Inspire party. I've got some fabulous fabric themes features this week. So glad to have you part of the group. I've spread the word {and tagged you} around my social media. Would love if you could help to spread the word as well. Thanks and see you at the party next week! Emily