Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Hits of the Party


Hello Wednesday and hello feature day.

Are you starting to notice the Easter Bunny and Spring showing up in linky parties?
I'm loving it! It seems like we've waited a long time for the snow to go away and a little green starting to show up.

Since next week is St. Patrick's Day, let's take another look at a few of the green goodness that was linked up last week.



Dollar Bill Shamrock




Lucky Clover Wreath




American Girl Doll Outfit




No-Bake Leprechaun Nibbles




Shamrock Wreath



Thank you to everyone who joined our party last week!
I can't wait to see what you've been up to this week.

3 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

They're all wonderful! I love that little dolly outfit. CUTE

Noreen said...

Hi Terri, Thank you so much for featuring my Dollar Bill Shamrock! I love the doll's St. Paddy outfit. Have a lovely day!

Noreen
Crafty Journal

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Thanks for featuring my St. Patrick's Day American Girl Doll Outfit!