Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Hits of the Party!


I love this part of the week when I can feature a few of you that linked up to last week's party. Remember, I started a Pinterest board for the features each week. You can follow along Here.



Repurposed Chest of Drawers


What a great idea! If you missed it, you have got to check out the rest of Penny's greenhouse. Beautiful!



Fabric Flower Belt


Love those flowers! 



Entry Way Makeover


Hello awesomeness!



Lava Cake Dessert


One word. Yum!



Sweet Pepper Appetizers


So simple, but sounds so delicious!


Thank you to everyone who joined It's a Party last week! 

I'll see you back here later today for this week's party.

4 comments:

Saxon @ Lets Drink Coffee, Darling said...

The lava cake looks yummy! Great features!

Jo-Ann said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Sweet Pepper Appetizers. I appreciate your party each week and the time you put into making it very nice.

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

I'm honored to be among the features this week...thank you so much! Hugs, Penny

Crystal said...

thanks for hosting! Happy Spring, its sunny and warm today in Va. :-)