Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Hits of the Party!


It's Feature Day!

Thank you to everyone who joined It's a Party last week. I love looking at all the inspiration that's linked up every week!

Before this week's party starts later this afternoon, let's take another look at 5 of your top hits from last week.



Gilded Mason Jars


I've been wanting to do this for so long. This is just the inspiration that I needed to get started!



Sunshine Trifle


I am soooo in the mood for this!!



DIY Geometric Art


There's not one thing about this that I don't love!



Funny Bunny


Oh my gosh, how cute are they?!



Homemade Mac-n-Cheese


She had me at cheese and Ritz Crackers. Yum!


Have an awesome day and I'll meet you back here later this afternoon for this week's party.

5 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

I love the Mason jar treatment!

Andrea Fogleman said...

Thank you for featuring my Homemade Mac-n-Cheese recipe this week. You can't go wrong with Ritz Crackers and cheese. :) Thanks for the party too.

Thrifty Crafty Girl said...

Thank you for the feature! You are awesome!

Charlie PickledOkra said...

Thanks for hosting and for featuring my Sunshine Trifle. I hope you enjoy it soon! :o)

Ronda Waters said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Terri! So many beautiful and inspiring things here! Have a great week! ~ Ronda @ the.refurbished.life