Wednesday, March 5, 2014

It's a Party! #148


Welcome to the party!

I sure hope you all got more done today than I did. I've wasted away the whole day.
Mostly on Pinterest.

It didn't start out wasted because I actually was looking for Mother of the Groom dresses. I found the perfect dress and decided to go ahead and order it now. It's been discontinued and not made anymore. That was the point that I went into a funk and didn't get anything done the rest of the day.

Don't you hate when you find the perfect item and then can't get it and nothing else compares to that dress that you can't have? Yeah, me too.




Okay, I've felt sorry for myself long enough.

Let's change the subject and have a party!




Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday. I started a board on Pinterest where I pin all of the fabulous features. You can follow along Here.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!


11 comments:

Valerie Reynolds said...

A year ago I was looking for my: Mother of the Bride dress and know EXACTLY how you feel. Don't fret...it just means the right one is still out there...I know, not what ya want to hear...but I ended up LOVING the second one I found MORE! And I looked good! I linked up my new linky party...do stop by...and thanks!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Oh, when we see it, we certainly know that's "our mother of the bride dress, immediatelly!!!"
You will and I know it'll be gorgeous Terri! Thank you for the fun party.
Hugs,
FABBY

Donna Wilkes said...

Good luck finding a dress! Thank you for hosting - at least your day was not a total waste!

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

The most important thing to wear is your lovely smile!! The dress is secondary! ;-) -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

Cranberry Morning said...

Sure wish I had a craft to share, Terri! The craftiest I get these days is getting my socks put on with that nifty sock-putter-onner they gave me at the hospital! And I am walking and watering plants and making soap. That's about it! lol

Cranberry Morning said...

Bummer about the dress! Isn't it enough that we've got a ton of snow and cold??? now a discontinued dress too? Hope you find something you like. They must be out there somewhere, but I know how hard it is to find anything decent and lovely. Those are two words absent from designers' lexicons!

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Thanks for hosting!

Crystelle Boutique said...

thanks for the party!!
:)
xx Crystelle
Crystelle Boutique

Julie Corbisiero said...

Hi Terri, sorry to hear about the dress, hope you find something nice. Enjoy the rest of the week.
Julie

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Happy Day to You! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Crystal said...

Thanks for hosting! ;-)