Monday, March 31, 2014

New in the Etsy Shop


I've been trying to work on getting photo's edited and items added to my Etsy Shop.




Besides a lot of other Keep Calm Necklaces, I added a couple of Play Ball to celebrate the start of baseball season.




Mickey Mouse is by far the most popular item, so I did a little variation using ball chains instead of the leather cord.




I love making these clutches, so of course, I added the latest ones.


You can go Here to see these items and more.

I hope to have a few tote bags and purses added this week. Although, it's supposed to be in the 70's here  and I may have a tough time staying inside on the computer!

Pin It

1 comment:

20 North Ora said...

Hi Terri - Love your necklaces. Those will make nice stocking stuffers at Christmas. I visited your Etsy shop and you have so many cute ones!

I am your newest follower.

Judy