Tuesday, March 11, 2014

TLC Creations


I know many of you know my sweet friend, Mindie, from California.

She is the designer behind the Etsy shop, TLC Creations 
and has a blog called, Bacon Time with the Hungry Hypo where you can visit her daily and see all of her latest creations and awesome recipes that she shares.

Mindie recently started selling her own Perfume Oils that she creates herself and she sent me one to try out. I'll fill you in on a little more later about her perfume oils, but first let me show you what was in the awesome package that I received.




Mindie and I talked about what kind of perfume that I usually liked and she gave me a few suggestions and I chose Love Juice. I love it! It's citrus with just a hint of spices and soft musk. You wouldn't believe how many compliments I've received since I started wearing this!




She also included a pair of her darling earrings that she makes. 


Now let's talk packaging.



She goes the extra mile when she ships her items. It's such a pleasant surprise to open the mailing envelope and find packages like those. It's almost as much fun as what's inside!



Now, the Perfume Oils...



Mindie designs and creates each one individually for its own special scent.


Here's a little of what she says about them herself:




There are many unique scents for you to choose from like, Spa Date, Sweet Lemon Dropped Cotton, Carnival Romance, and many more. If you would like, she can even design a scent just for you.


While you're visiting her shop, you'll want to take a little time and look at all her other whimsical jewelry.

Here's one of my favorite necklaces:



Don't you love that?!


Mindie is one of the sweetest "bloggers" that you will ever meet, so if you don't know her yet, you'll want to stop by Bacon Time and say hello.

She has a linky party on Friday that you'll want to join in on, too.



Thank you, Mindie, for letting me try what is now my favorite perfume. I love it!





1 comment:

Mindie Hilton said...

My pleasure! Thank you for your kind words.