Monday, April 28, 2014

Canister Labels


As many of you know, I've been doing a lot of cleaning and organizing around here.

When I found these labels on Pinterest the other day, I knew they were too good not to share.

Wait 'til you see these!







Aren't they fabulous? She shares a lot more of them, be sure to go to her blog and check them out.


I use K-cups now, but I have a pile of these canisters stashed away.
 (Greg, this is exactly why your wife is a "hoarder"!)

If you don't have the canisters, you could use jars, boxes, the front of baskets...the possibilities are endless!

Now we have no excuse, let's get organized! 
Yes, I need to practice what I preach.

Have a marvelous Monday!

2 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Haha. Greg just doesn't get it, does he! LOL I kept Stax potato chip containers for the longest time because they're SO pretty (blue and yellow, Swedish flag colors) and I was sure could be used for something. Now I'm keeping the clear plastic containers that Planters mixed nuts come in (from Sam's Club). These labels will be perfect for those! Thanks, Terri. (p.s. my homemade soap giveaway is on through Friday of this week)

Vie Ananta said...

Thank you for sharing in this article
I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
I hope to read the next your article updates vimax asli obat pembesar penis