Monday, April 14, 2014

Crochet Dishcloth


My daughter-in-law has been raving about these type of dishcloths for years. In fact, every year during Fall Fun Fest we make a trip up there just for the booth that sells these to restock up.




I've got to tell you, she has me sold on cotton dishcloths now. I'll never go back to a nasty ol' sponge or flimsy dishcloth again. 




There are a lot of tutorials for different variations on Pinterest, but I sat down one day and just winged it.


Make sure you use cotton yarn and I started with a chain of 27.
Then half double crochet for 21 rows.

I ended up with approximately an 8" square and I like that size when using it.

They're fast and easy and my type of crocheting!




I've added these and other colors to my Etsy shop and if you want to try using these and don't want to make your own, you can find there Here.


Have a marvelous Monday!


Pin It

1 comment:

Julie Corbisiero said...

Your dishcloths came out so pretty! Made some recently too. O love crocheting quick and easy projects.
Julie at Julie's Lifestyle