Friday, April 11, 2014

Cute as a Bunny's Butt


Who doesn't love a cute little bunny butt?!




I need to thank Linda from Stamping with Linda for the inspiration for this when she made this card.

I loved her card and immediately saw a wooden hoop and fleece.




So that's how I started. I painted a wooden hoop white and then put fleece in it.




For the feet and tail, I cut the shapes out of cardboard.




I cut 4 pieces of white fleece larger than the feet and appliqued the pads of the feet on two of them.




Then I sandwiched the cardboard between the appliqued and the plain fleece.




Using a zipper foot, sew the around the cardboard. 




After it's sewn all the way around, trim the excess away close to the stitching.




I did the tail the same way, but added a couple of layers of quilt batting in between the layers of fleece and cardboard to make it puffy.




All that's left to do is hot glue the pieces onto the hoop.




Aww...bunny butt!

Have a fabulous Friday!

Pin It



2 comments:

Danielle Miller said...

SO stinkin cute - saw this at someday crafts and had to stop by and check it out.

Kimberly from 'bugaboo' said...

Haha! How fun!

I'm hosting a series right now all about yarn projects. I'd love for you to come link up anything you've made using yarn or twine or the like to the link party!
Yarn it All! Link Party on Bugaboo Blog