Wednesday, April 2, 2014

It's a Party! #152


Welcome to the party! I'm so glad you're here!

I can't wait to see what you all have been up to this past week. I've been working on getting out the Easter and Spring decorations. It was a little hard to get in the mood when there was snow on the ground, but now that we're starting to get 60 - 70 degree days once in awhile, I'm ready!

I even saw one of those self tanning lotion ads pop up and since I'm so paisley white from this winter, I thought I would click on it and order it. Uh...no, thank you. It was $200.00!! I can live with my paleness until a tan comes natural this spring and summer at ballgames and outside in the yard.

How 'bout we get this party started?




Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday. I started a board on Pinterest where I pin all of the fabulous features. You can follow along Here.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!


We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!


6 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Thank you, Terri. Hope you are having a good Wednesday. Stilton in my omelette makes it my favorite!

Donna Wilkes said...

Thank you for hosting tonight, Terri!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you for the party this week Terri. Have a pleasant evening.
FABBY

Mindie Hilton said...

Thank you for hosting Terri!

Crystal said...

Thanks for the party Teri! ;-)

Julie Corbisiero said...

Thanks for the party and enjoy the rest of the week Terri!