Wednesday, April 9, 2014

It's a Party! #153


Welcome to the party!

I'm so sorry I didn't get features up this morning. It's been one helluva week. You know, the good, the bad, and the ugly (cry). I went to bed last night crying my eyes out.

But, I woke up this morning and the sun is shining and it's 70 degrees. Heck, I even exercised for an hour this morning. I know!!! Alert the media! I took a shower, got dressed and went upstairs and made the cutest little bunny butt. (I'll show it to you on Friday.) 

Anyway, I can't change the things I have no control over and sitting around crying about it only makes me and everyone around me miserable. I can't live that way. If it takes sunshine, exercise, and bunny butts to make me happy, then so be it. 

Another thing that makes me happy is a party with all of you so let's get rockin'!




Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday. I started a board on Pinterest where I pin all of the fabulous features. You can follow along Here.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!


10 comments:

Jenn said...

Hope everything's OK Terri, thanks for hosting :)

Deby Coles said...

Sorry you are having a tough time and I hope things improve for you soon

Shabby Marilyn said...

Thanks for hosting, and keep your spirits up! Best,

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

True. You can't control things. A nice spring day does wonders! Hang in there!!

Mindie Hilton said...

I am sorry you are having a hard week friend. If you need to chat or vent, you can let it out on me. Hugs.

xinex said...

Thanks for hosting, Terri. I just discovered your party through Fabby....Christine

xinex said...

Hope everything turns out ok for you. Take it easy!....Christine

Rebekah Hearn said...

Thanks for hosting :)

Sarah Alvord said...

Thanks for hosting, hope the rest of your week is better :)

Ana Lopes said...

Thanks so much, Terri for the amazing party!
Have a fabulous day!
Hugs from Portugal,

Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com